Search

Content

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

First Blog


A Photozhuk is a photostyle blog about my imagination through lens. 

I am a girl from huge country as Kazakhstan, at this moment I am living in Europa.
I love everything what is beautiful, nice, kind and magical.
I am not a great writer, but because I am travelling a lot, I take a lot of pictures of every detail what I see, also I post often them in Instagram or Facebook, and some of them I will share here with you.

Instagram is an easy way to share pictures about your life, fashion, photography skills etc.
Most of my time I use  Iphone 3G camera, because I do not have any skills how to be a professional photographer, but I am trying hard to understand how to work with camera. And I hope to hear from you any advice or critic.

Most of my photos are about my travel life, people, some fashion details or family portraits.
You can find me in Instagram under name: @queenhorsfall

Many of my followers became to be a real friends today.
I am an open person, who loves to meet people around whole world, feel free to be my friend!

Thank you for following and reading!

Your Queenhorsfall

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photozhuk это блог o моем воображении через объектив.


Я девушка, с огромной страны, как Казахстан, и в данный момент я живу в Европе.
Я люблю все то, что красивоe, хорошee, добрoe и волшебнoe.
Я не великий писатель, но потому что я много путешествую, я люблю фотографировать каждую  деталь, что я вижу. Я  часто их постаю в Instagram или Facebook, и некоторыми из них я поделюсь здесь с  Вами .

Instagram простой способ обмениваться фотографиями о своей жизни, моде, фото навыков и т.д.
Большая часть моего времени я использую Iphone 3G камеру, потому что у меня нет никаких навыков, как стать профессиональным фотографом, но я аостараюсь  понять, как работать с камерой. И я надеюсь услышать от вас какие-либо советы или критику.

Большая часть моих фотографии о моих путешествиях, людях, иногда о моде или семейные портреты.
Вы можете найти меня в Instagrame: @ queenhorsfall

Многие из моих подписчиков на сегодня стали настоящими друзьями. 
Я открытый человек, который любит встречаться с людьми. Не стесняйтесь стать моим другом!


Спасибо что читаете !

Ваша Queenhorsfall







0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

Something