Search

Content

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Little experiment

Good morning to everybody!

I hope everybody is ready for the weekend!
Today I will share some pics of street fashion, who doesn't love fashion?!
I love Fashion too, but this time I am a photographer, stylist etc.
It was a good experience for me, because you know I am trying to find where could I be good.

I am not a fashion blogger, but I was interested to take some pics of my friends.
I had fun to take pics of them but before we found an outfit to make it interesting and professional.

Do not laugh! It is just experiment!

Have fun,
Your Queenhorsfall

P.S. I decided to be a part of experiment too ;) On last pic is me!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Доброе утро всем!

Я надеюсь, что все готовы на выходные!
Сегодня я поделюсь некоторыми фотографиями  уличной моды, кто не любит моду?
Это был хороший опыт для меня, потому что вы знаете, я пытаюсь найти, что у меня лучше всего получается фотографировать.

Я не модный блоггер, но я былa заинтересованa фотографировать моих друзей.
Я получила одно удовольствие, но прежде мы подобрали оутфит чтоб было  интереснo и профессионально.

Ваша Queenhorsfall

P.S. Я решила тоже поучаствовать ;) На последнем фото- я !























1 коммент.:

Behind The Web

Something